Friday, June 13, 2008

.........Power of Chocolate.........

Finally the time had come...the wait was over...ma xperience about to reach new horizons...the moment about
which I had been thinking from the past 2 hours was cumin alive...from the moment I heard about IT,there was nothing running on ma mind except me xperiencing IT...reached there...parked the bike in front of a "no parking" signboard(hated to spend another 10 mins for parking the bike in the parking lot)...paying the ticket
for parking the bike in the wrong place seemed too small a price to pay for wat I was about to xperience and I was prepared for that.........


Hurried in...the security check at the entrance of the multiplex irritiated me...but I stayed calm knowing very well that if I said something it would extend the wait and I was not ready to take that...took the escalator to the first floor...ma mind already wandering in the 2nd floor where IT was waiting for me...ran up the stairs to the second floor-I m sure people there must've thot I was a poor diabetic patient who was rushing to the restroom trying to save himself from the embarrassment of peeing publically-such was ma hurry...


At last,there IT was...bout 20 feet away...both ma eyes fixed on IT,cursing NATURE y I had only 2 eyes (cos I just could not get enough of IT)...even a bombshell or a bomblast next to me would not have succeeded in changing ma line of vision...I walked towards IT,completeli oblivious to ma surroundings as if some strange
power beyond human comprehension has taken control over me...when I reached there,just brushed aside the girl in front of me,gave a 100 rupee note to the vendor not bothering about the change and asked him to hurry up...Held IT in ma hands with pride and satisfaction as if I just won the world cup for all the sports on the
face of this earth...as I put the glass which the vendor gave me to ma lips and sipped the LIQUID CHOCOLATE ma eyes automatically closed,ma lips streched itself into a broad smile which even Jim Carrey wud have been proud off and I let out a long "yummmmmmmmmmmmmm" sound which I m sure made atleast 10 people around me luk at me with disgust...every sip makin me more and more happy...people around me getin used to the "yummmmmmmm" sound which automaticalli came outa ma mouth everytime I tuk a sip...
But as the saying goes "every good thing has to come to an end" even ma HOT CHOCOLATE came to an end...but not before giving me-the kinda happiness which no one could give me,makin me walk outa the multiplex feeling like a King who just conquered the whole world and a small brown moustache which was thr to stay til I washed ma face next...;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post dumbo! And chocolates hmmm u tempted me...let me rush to the nearest sin shop lol!

Unknown said...

dat was funny..
didnt know there was sum1 else out there who was more crazy den me 4 chocolates..
until da very end was wonderin wat u was talkin abt :P

Purvi said...

I always thought only gals are crazy 4 chocolates but a guy.....Trust me dat was funny.. Thanks to me for sharing the chocolate with u tonight...

Tejaswini Pagadala said...

so much description says it all...The love u have for chocl8 :) nyc